Guide price based on one week flight inclusive package per person (UK fligths & airport transfers or car hire where needed). Other european and world wide flights available. Sports prices are additional as required (see sports centre pages for more on this).
Overview of Captains Inn
The boutique style Captains Inn Hotel overlooks the beautiful Abu Tig Marina and offers an intimate atmosphere in beautifully picturesque surroundings. The Captain`s Inn Hotel is modern and stylish and has a specialty restaurant on the marina`s promenade. The hotel has a total of 48 guestrooms which includes 2 suites. All rooms have courtyard or marina views and it is approximately 250 metres from the nearest beach You can enjoy the waterfront elegance and charm of the Marina, traditional Arabic architecture, modern amenities and views of golf courses and blue lagoons.
The Red Sea is known for its diving and good visibility of more than 50 metres. Scuba diving and snorkeling will allow you to view the reefs, where there is a variety of corals and colourful fish life. There are plenty of shopping areas, casino, restaurants, bars and mini-markets. Featuring a variety of in-resort activities on land and water including a championship 18 hole golf course, a marina, range of shops and variety of options for dining and nightlife, El Gouna offers a peaceful yet varied holiday. You can also visit Luxor or experience the wilderness of the desert on a camel, quad bike or sand buggy.
Accommodation at Captains Inn
Captain's Inn offers 48 guestrooms in a 3-story property. Business-friendly rooms are equipped with direct-dial phones. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers. Guestrooms provide minibars. They also provide air conditioning. Services include housekeeping and wake-up calls. Amenities available on request include extra towels/bedding. Rollaway beds are also available.
- Single Room: one king bed. Internet access (surcharge). Satellite television. Direct-dial phone. Clock radio. Safe. minibar. Private bathroom.
- Standard Room: one king bed. Internet access (surcharge). Satellite television. Direct-dial phone. Clock radio. Safe. minibar. Private bathroom.
- Triple room: One double bed and 1 twin bed or 3 twin beds. Direct-dial phone. Satellite television. Clock radio. Safe. minibar. Private bathroom.
The Captain's Inn El Gouna features 48 air-conditioned guest rooms and two Junior suites with private facilities, mini bar, satellite TV, telephone and safe deposit box. Rooms either have a window or a balcony, with some facing the marina and the sea. The Room amenities are: cable/satellite TV, air conditioning, direct-dial phone, internet access surcharge, minibar, wake-up calls, housekeeping, extra towels/bedding, private bathroom, makeup mirror, separate bathtub and shower, television - satellite service, clock radio, window opens, in-room safe, smoking rooms, rollaway beds, cribs (infant beds) available.
Drink & Dine
The Captain's Inn main restaurant and terrace area on the Marina serves breakfasts for guests of both the Captain's Inn and Turtle's Inn. There is also an a la carte restaurant, a beach restaurant and the Tide's bar and lounge.
Pool and beach bars are also available. A collection of restaurants and cafes serving various cuisines are available at the Abu Tig Marina promenade.
- The lobby: restaurant with beautiful garden and sunny court offering continental breakfast.
- Court bar: located at the heart of the hotel with plants, offering all kinds of drinks.
- Sandy beach: with beach bar serving all kinds of drinks and food.
- Captains Inn Bar: at the top of the hotel with charming view overlooking the Marina and the sea, offering all kinds of drinks with the best music, 2 billiard rooms overlooking the Marina with coffee shop and bar.
- The Steakhouse: offers the best steak in town, with a romantic setting and wonderful view overlooking the marina and the sea.
Facilities and Services
A beauty salon located within the hotel offers hairdressing, manicures, and pedicures, as well as a variety of relaxing massage treatments against extra charge.
Book exchange corner
24-hour front desk with multilingual staff
Free WiFi in public areas (lobby, courtyard, restaurant)
Free computer corner
WiFi in guest rooms against extra charge
Tour and travel arrangements
Enquire about this hotel
Hotel Guide Price £550
The price is a guide price only to include flights from the UK (other world wide flights available), transfer or car hire as required and one weeks accommodation assuming twin / double room share.
Sports prices are additional as required (see sports centre pages for more on this).
Please call for expert advice and and instant best price quotation.