THE MODERN HONOLULU IN HAWAII ISLAND
One week package price guide £1600
Guide price based on one week flight inclusive package per person (UK flights & airport transfers or car hire where needed). Other european and world wide flights available. Sports prices are additional as required (see sports center pages for more on this).
OVERVIEW OF THE MODERN HONOLULU
The 4 stars Modern Honolulu introduces cosmopolitan chic for leisure and business pursuits in Hawaii. Overlooking the marina, sweeping vistas of the Pacific Ocean and city skyline surround the hotel’s guest rooms and suites. Gourmet pleasures, vibrant nightlife, pool settings, Spa treatments and all that Oahu has to offer – luxury shopping, beaches, nature – blend to create a feeling of progressive luxury, as refined as it is relaxed.
ACCOMMODATION AT THE MODERN HONOLULU
DINING AT THE MODERN HONOLULU
- Morimoto Waikiki : The Iron Chef does what he does best from the concept’s open kitchen and full sushi bar: seamlessly integrating Japanese and Western ingredients.
- Passageway and The Grove : Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (and featuring an expertly-curated wine list, signature cocktails and island micro brews), these lounge-inspired al fresco spaces will tempt your senses of taste and style.
- 24 Hour room-service
ACTIVITIES AT THE MODERN HONOLULU
- Shopping centre
- Extreme sports : Skydiving, Sharkdiving, Extreme Helicopter tours
- Outdoor activities : Snorkel, Scuba Diving, Surfing, Fishing
- History visit : The Bishop Museum, Polynesian Cultural Centre, Iolani Palace, Uss Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor