VILA GALE LAGOS KITESURFING HOLIDAYS
VILA GALE LAGOS IN THE ALGARVE
One week package price guide £700
Guide price based on one week flight inclusive package per person (UK flights & airport transfers or car hire where needed). Other european and world wide flights available. Sports prices are additional as required (see sports center pages for more on this).
VILA GALE LAGOS GENERAL IMPRESSION
Lagos (pronounced Lagoosh) is a picturesque coastal town located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, in the south of Portugal. Lagos has not been overdeveloped and still retains some of its original character. Travel through town is easy with bicycle, you can walk everywhere or a quick taxi ride to the town centre. Indeed, distance to the beach is only 150 metres and to Lagos is 2kms.
The Vila Gale Lagos is located right on the Lagos seafront, approximately one hour away from the Faro International Airport. Some points of interest near this spa hotel include Lagos Town Market, Lagos Marina, the sandy Meia Praia Beach and Henry the Navigator Statue. The beaches around Lagos are some of the most beautiful of the Algarve. This is a great area for guests to vacation as it offers kitesurfing, windsurfing, water skiing, fishing and scuba diving. There is an indoor swimming pool as well as a huge outdoor swimming pool in a 1,200 m² garden, a Kids' Club and 3 tennis courts complete the picture.
ACCOMMODATION AT VILA GALE LAGOS
Vila Gale Lagos offers 247 guestrooms which enjoy proximity to the sea. Portuguese style inspired the decoration, and renowned Portuguese decorators participated in the project. The design inside and out has a fashion theme.
Twin Room - Spacious and comfortable room with two single beds and anti-allergic duvets, LCD TV with national and international channels and CD/DVD player with access to a film menu. Lounge area with a table and work desk, 24-hour room service, Vila Gale toiletry kit, safe and electronic lock. The private balcony overlooks the surroundings coastline.
Twin Room with Direct Sea Views - Spacious and comfortable room with two single beds and anti-allergic duvets, LCD TV with national and international channels and CD/DVD player with access to a film menu. Lounge area with a table and work desk, 24-hour room service, Vila Gale toiletry kit, safe and electronic lock. The private balcony overlooks the Atlantic and coastline.
Family room - Spacious room with 2 twin beds, a LCD TV, a living area with sofa bed and a private balcony.
Twin Room with Partial Sea View - Spacious room with 2 twin beds, a LCD TV, a living area and a private balcony with partial sea views.
Junior suite - Large suite with a queen-size bed, 2 LCD TVs, a living room with sofa bed and a private balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Room amenities -
- 193 sq ft - 1 double bed or twin beds
- Laptop-compatible safes
- Balconies / beach or garden views
- Bathrooms / bathtubs or showers with handheld showerheads
- Separate toilet
- Alarm clock
- Makeup / shaving mirrors.
- Wireless Internet access / available for a surcharge
- Work Desk
- Direct-dial phones
- LCD televisions / cable channels
- Windows that open and blackout curtains
- Housekeeping is available daily
- Air conditioning
- Seating Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Pay TV
- Baby's cot
- Smoking rooms / Non-smoking rooms
Children and extra beds -
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
- All children from 3 to 11 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
- All older children or adults are charged 35 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel. Pets are not allowed.
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
- 3 floors
- Sunbeds and parasols
- Internet area
- Laundry service / dry cleaning
- Spa centre / massage and treatments
- Swimming pool / Dynamic pool / Indoor Pool / Poolside bar
- Sauna / Turkish bath / Jacuzzi
- Work-out centre
- 3 Tennis court
- Bowling Green
- Shoe Shine
- Currency Exchange
- Car Rental
- Horse Riding
- Children's Playground
- Business centre / 5 meeting rooms
- Arcade/game room
- designated areas for smoking
- Multilingual staff
- Rooms / Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Luggage Storage
- Ironing Service
Other activities -
- Golf Course (within 3 km)
- Water parks
Facilities for children -
- Separate swimming pool
- Hotel-run kid's club (4-12 years)
RESTAURANTS, BARS & NIGHTLIFE
- Buffet-style restaurant
- Concept restaurant / Gourmet cuisine is served in the restaurants
- 2 bars / lounges
- poolside bar
- 2 coffee shops / cafés
- Snack bar / deli
Outside the hotel - Eating out is a big part of what Lagos is all about. There are so many great dishes to try in the restaurants. When visiting the Algarve you must try the fish as it is so fresh. Try the Marina, where you will find a myriad of restaurants and bars.
Nightlife - Lagos offers a lot of bars and nightclubs.