SINGITA FARU FARU LODGES IN TANZANIA WILDLIFE RESERVE
One week package price guide £POA
Guide price based on one week flight inclusive package per person (UK flights & airport transfers or car hire where needed). Other european and world wide flights available. Sports prices are additional as required (see sports center pages for more on this).
OVERVIEW OF SINGITA FARU FARU LODGES
Singita Faru Faru Lodge is set in Grumeti in northern Tanzania, forming part of the Serengeti Mara ecosystem. Built on a gently sloping hill, this riverine lodge, positioned on the renowned migratory route, is a place where you can quite literally expect the unexpected. Informal, unconventional and surprising at every turn, Singita Faru Faru Lodge is a mix of contemporary, organic style and the quirky practicality of a traditional botanist’s camp. With such close proximity to the river and plains, guests have the opportunity to experience a very close connection with the wilderness.
ACCOMMODATION AT SINGITA FARU FARU LODGES
- 1-bedroom suites
- Family suite (2 adults and 2 children)
- 2-bedroom villa suite (4 adults) with a private infinity poo
AMENITIES AND SERVICES AT SINGITA FARU FARU LODGES
- Television in the lounge
- No mobile phone signal
- Complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of your guide
- Land Rover safaris and bush walks accompanied by an experienced guide
- Laundry and valet services
- Telephone calls
- Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip
ACTIVITIES AT SINGITA FARU FARU LODGES
- GAME DRIVES : Daily game drives with professional guides and trackers provide the perfect opportunity to get up close to Africa’s incredible animals, while spot lit nighttime drives reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa. During your stay at Singita Grumeti, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife including cheetah, bearded wildebeest, bat eared fox, black rhino, Maasai giraffe, lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, zebra and the rare Colobus monkey.
- GUIDED SAFARI WALKS : Walking safaris are an incredible way to experience the bush up close and personal. Your expert guide and tracker will accompany you as you track animals on foot through the wilderness and explore the magnificent plants and landscapes around you.
- EQUESTRIAN CENTRE : Intermediate and advanced horseback riders will fall in love with the 18 world-class horses at Singita’s Equestrian Centre, located near Singita Sasakwa Lodge. Day outrides on the plains of the Serengeti are an enchanting way to explore this spectacular landscape.
- VISIT THE ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION CENTRE : Guests at Singita Grumeti have the opportunity to visit the Environmental Education Centre, which was developed for the young people of the local communities, to meet the students and learn about the programme. The Centre is dedicated to instilling in its students an understanding of the Serengeti Ecosystem and provides education on the rationale behind “protected areas” and on general, local and global environmental issues.
- PREMIER WINE BOUTIQUE : As one of Africa’s most influential buyers of wine, Singita’s cellars are home to some of the most sought-after private reserves and vintage wines the continent has to offer. Whether you are a connoisseur or just enjoy the occasional glass of wine, our experienced sommeliers delight in introducing guests to a vast selection of varietals from all over the world.
- SPA : The Singita wellness philosophy takes personal rejuvenation to a level well beyond any pampering you’ve previously experienced. All of the peaceful lodge spas, where nature provides its own special calm, present the ultimate escape, sure to restore equilibrium and peace to body and mind.
- GYM : Fully equipped gyms are available for guests’ convenience. Each facility provides picturesque views of the plains, allowing you to keep an eye on the action outside while you work out.
- SWIMMING : There are two pools at the main lodge area at Singita Faru Faru Lodge as well as a private infinity pool at the lodge’s private villa suite.