SINGITA SASAKWA LODGES IN TANZANIA WILDLIFE RESERVE
One week package price guide £POA
Guide price based on one week flight inclusive package per person (UK flights & airport transfers or car hire where needed). Other european and world wide flights available. Sports prices are additional as required (see sports center pages for more on this).
OVERVIEW OF SINGITA SASAKWA LODGES
Singita Sasakwa Lodge is located in the Grumeti Reserves in northern Tanzania. The view from the lodge’s veranda is almost endless over the majestic Serengeti plains below. A sense of grandeur is woven throughout the turn-of-the-century manor house and private cottages through a blend of authentic European style and East African influences. Singita Sasakwa Lodge holds special appeal for those with a passion for refined splendour, ensconcing its guests in comfort, luxury and old-world elegance. From this superb vantage point, one can become absorbed in the marvel of an abundance of wildlife, including the annual migration of zebra and wildebeest, widely known as the greatest natural spectacle on earth.
ACCOMMODATION AT SINGITA SASAKWA LODGES
- 1-bedroom cottages, each with a private infinity pool
- 2-bedroom cottages, each with a private infinity pool
- 3-bedroom cottage, with a private infinity pool
- 4-bedroom villa with a private infinity pool
AMENITIES AND SERVICES AT SINGITA SASAKWA LODGES
- Swimming pool in the main lodge area
- Singita Boutique & Gallery
- Television in every cottage and in the library of the main lodge
- Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
- Complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
- Children of all ages are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. In the interest of safety, children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide
- Land Rover safaris, mountain biking and bush walks accompanied by an experienced guide
- Laundry and valet services
- Road transfers to and from Singita airstri
ACTIVITIES AT SINGITA SASAKWA LODGES
- GAME DRIVES : Daily game drives with professional guides and trackers provide the perfect opportunity to get up close to Africa’s incredible animals, while spot lit nighttime drives reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa. During your stay at Singita Grumeti, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife including cheetah, bearded wildebeest, bat eared fox, black rhino, Maasai giraffe, lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard, zebra and the rare Colobus monkey.
- GUIDED SAFARI WALKS : Walking safaris are an incredible way to experience the bush up close and personal. Your expert guide and tracker will accompany you as you track animals on foot through the wilderness and explore the plants and landscapes around you.
- EQUESTRIAN CENTRE : Intermediate and advanced horseback riders will fall in love with the 18 world-class horses at Singita’s Equestrian Centre, located near Singita Sasakwa Lodge. Day outrides on the plains of the Serengeti are a way to explore this spectacular landscape.
- VISIT THE ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION CENTRE : Guests at Singita Grumeti have the opportunity to visit the Environmental Education Centre, which was developed for the young people of the local communities, to meet the students and learn about the programme. The Centre is dedicated to instilling in its students an understanding of the Serengeti Ecosystem and provides education on the rationale behind “protected areas” and on general, local and global environmental issues.
- PREMIER WINE : As one of Africa’s most influential buyers of wine, Singita’s cellars are home to some of the most sought-after private reserves and vintage wines the continent has to offer. Whether you are a connoisseur or just enjoy the occasional glass of wine, an experienced sommeliers delight in introducing guests to a vast selection of varietals from all over the world.
- SPA: The Singita wellness philosophy takes personal rejuvenation to a level well beyond any pampering you’ve previously experienced. All of the peaceful lodge spas, where nature provides its own special calm, present the ultimate escape, sure to restore equilibrium and peace to body and mind.
- GYM : Fully equipped gyms are available for guests’ convenience. Each facility provides picturesque views of the plains, allowing you to keep an eye on the action outside while you work out.
- SWIMMING : Singita Sasakwa Lodge offers an expansive swimming pool next to the main house in addition to private infinity pools at each cottage and at the private villa.