AJIA HOTEL IN ISTANBUL
One week package price guide £1875
Guide price based on one week flight inclusive package per person (UK flights & airport transfers or car hire where needed). Other european and world wide flights available. Sports prices are additional as required (see sports center pages for more on this).
OVERVIEW OF AJIA HOTEL
An ex-pasha’s mansion on the Bosphorus, A'jia boutique hotel on the edge of Istanbul has a grand Ottoman exterior that belies its contemporary interior of slick modern design. The understated, modern luxury extends to the sparse, cool bedrooms. Almost as big as the rooms themselves, A'jia Hotel's bathrooms are gorgeous Ottoman chambers of creamy marble and tile.
ACCOMMODATION AT AJIA HOTEL
- Deluxe Park view Room : The Deluxe Park View Room measures 34sq m and has a king-size bed with goose-feather pillows, a TV and DVD player and a minibar. Its ensuite bathroom has a shower.
- Waterfront Deluxe Room : All on the ground floor, these three rooms measure 34sq m and have king-size beds, TVs, DVD players and minibars. Each has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, and room 1 also has a bath tub. Room 3 is wheelchair accessible.
- Bosphorus Deluxe Room : The hotel's smallest room, the Bosphorus Deluxe Room is still spacious at 30sq m. It overlooks the Bosphorus and has a king-size bed with goose-feather pillows, a TV, a DVD player and a minibar. Its ensuite bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub.
- Bosphorus Terrace Room : These top-floor rooms all have king-size beds and private balconies overlooking the river, as well as TVs, DVD players and minibars. The 40sq m rooms all have both showers and bath tubs in their ensuite bathrooms.
- Mezzanine Deluxe Suite : Views of the Bosphorus are on offer from all these two-level suites. The lower-level living rooms measure between 35 and 40sq m, and the upper-level bedrooms range from 15 to 20sq m. All Mezzanine Deluxe Suites have king-size beds, TVs, DVD players and minibars.
- Bosphorus Deluxe Suite : These two suites range in size from 53 to 63sq m. Both offer king-size beds, TVs, DVD players, minibars, views of the Bosphorus and ensuite bathrooms; suite 9 also has river views from its bathroom.
- Bosphorus Pasha Suite : Top suite with a balcony and an ensuite with a bath (48sq m).
DINING AT AJIA HOTEL
- HOTEL RESTAURANT : A'jia's restaurant serves Mediterranean/Italian food, and a Sunday brunch in town (10h–15h).
- HOTEL BAR : There's a long white bar on the waterfront terrace, and another bar inside in the restaurant area.
FACILITIES AT AJIA HOTEL
- Flatscreen TV/DVD,
- Thai massage by arrangement
- Butler service (on request)
- Wireless Internet
- The hotel's boat is available to take you back and forth across the Bosphorus and on private tours of Istanbul.