The centre is located in the middle of the true Kitesurf paradise, unbeatable at the Red Sea.
The very best IKO and VDWS licensed instructors, an eagle-eyed beach and rescue team to keep an eye on you, photo and video experts, who capture the moment, the restaurant and bar and of course our shop, repair-experts and finance team who make sure it all stays on track.
The Bay offers you fantastic shallow water conditions with crystal clear water and almost unaffected and capillary sandy beaches.
The centre offers enormously space for all, and although is classified in a training- and advanced area, so all pros can still free their energy way, and can file on their jumps and tricks, while beginners are able to do their first or maybe second steps undisturbed and safe.
If the wind should exceptionally not be supporting, you can attend in our numerous leisure activities, like, beach volleyball, tabletop soccer and golf, or you can visit our best Thalasso Centre “Les Thermes Marins des Cascades” world wide.
The wind comes predominantly shide shores and constant with forces from 4 to 8 bft. The nearby Red Sea Mountains is additionally pushing on the wind at the soma bay. But also in case of extremely strong wind, the water stays always calm, whereby the nature created the ideal schooling and training conditions.
Basic courses: there are three four types of courses:
- Beginner course (Level 1 + 2), where you learn the basics, theory and practice combined
- Promoter course (Level 3 + 4), the next step, water start and board controlling.
- Advanced course (Level 5 + 6): on shore, on water and in the air.
- Refreshment course: for those who have finished their courses, but don’t feel safe.
Course package: you can choose one of the three packages:
- Kite surfer in 4 days: from level 1 to 4.
- Complete kite surfer: from level 3 to 6.
- Competition style: you define your own level.
One2one coaching: private coaching