PINEWOOD VILLAGE is a multi award-winning boutique hotel, where natural beauty and inspired design are merged to create the perfect romantic destination. Situated on the unspoiled shores of the wonderfully warm Indian Ocean, this intimate and stylish beach resort prides itself on exceptional personal service and attention.
Savour fine food prepared using fresh local ingredients from our very own vegetable garden or straight from the bountiful ocean. Indulge your appetite during our daily changing delectable evening theme dinner feasts, or be pampered in our Suites with your very own personal chef who caters to your every whim.
Classy colourful cocktails in the cool ocean breeze ... Pinewood Village's peace and serenity let your mind escape whilst in a true paradise. Once in a lifetime memories, happen at Pinewood Village ... every time.
Pinewood Village Beach Resort Kenya is a small boutique hotel offering an interesting range of accommodation options. Pinewood Village Hotel have just 38 rooms and 20 suites created in clusters around the gardens. All rooms at the Pinewood Village feature balcony or terrace, air conditioning, ceiling fan, shower, telephone, internet access, safety deposit box, Mini-bar and tea making facility.
Deluxe Rooms – 36
• spacious • newly renovated • first floor • garden view • balcony • king size bed • en-suite bathroom with wall hung toilet and large shower cubicle • mosquito net • ceiling fan and split unit air-conditioner • tea/coffee • mini-bar •internet • telephone • hair dryer on request • safe available.
Suites - 18
• spacious • newly renovated • ground floor • garden view • large veranda with baraza • bedroom and living room • kitchen with services of personal chef for dinner • fridge.
• en-suite bathroom with double showers • mosquito net • ceiling fan • split unit air-conditioner • mini-bar • tea/coffee • telephone • internet • hairdryer • safe available.
Executive Rooms - 2
• spacious • newly renovated • first floor • superior finish • seafront with spectacular view • balcony • en-suite bathroom with double showers • mini bar •mosquito net •ceiling fan and split unit air-conditioner • telephone • internet • hairdryer • tea-coffee service • safe available.
Executive Suites - 2
•spacious • newly renovated • ground floor • superior finish • seafront with spectacular view • bedroom and living room • large veranda with baraza • kitchen with services of personal chef for dinner • fridge • en-suite bathroom with double showers and bath tub • mosquito net • ceiling fan and split unit air-conditioner • telephone • internet.
• hairdryer • tea-coffee service • safe available.
There are a swimming pool with a Jacuzzi, a AMANI Gym, a WI-FI hot spot, a table tennis a squash and you can play tennis or beach games.
The hotel also proposes HIBISCUS Executive Board Room, AMANI Spa where you can have massages, hair braiding and dressing, manicure and pedicure, a business canter, a waiter service, a room safes and a room Mini-Bars.
You also can practices kite surfing, snorkeling and windsurfing more sea excursion and safaris.
Restaurants & Bars
There are four restaurants , the Bahari Restaurant for breakfast and dinner, the Tamu Snack Grill for lunch and afternoon tea, the Jahazi Bistro for lunch and the Peponi Restaurant for informal setup for barbeques and theme dinners.
Moreover, the are a Pool Bar, a Jahazi Beach Bar and a Lounge Bar open all day and evenings during dinner.
Enquire about this hotel
Hotel Guide Price £1245
The price is a guide price only to include flights from the UK (other world wide flights available), transfer or car hire as required and one weeks accommodation assuming twin / double room share.
Sports prices are additional as required (see sports centre pages for more on this).
Please call for expert advice and and instant best price quotation.