Kitesurfing Holidays In Antigua & Barbuda
Antigua & Barbuda, more commonly known as Antigua, is an island in the West Indies, in the Leeward Islands in the Caribbean region, the main island of the country of Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua is known for her outstanding beauty, which is more apparent on the kite surf and windsurf beach, Jabberwock as it is a nature reserve with no permanent buildings...
Antigua has a pleasantly warm and tropical climate with generally hot and humid weather. From June to October is both the hot and wet season with temperatures around or above 30 degrees Celcius during the day and still above 25 degrees at night. The cooler but drier period of December to May averages around 27 degrees during the day and just above 20 degrees at night. Most rain falls from July onwards, but even in the dry season showers are possible. Hurricanes can strike from August onwards.
The Entry Requirement
- this is no longer than six months
- they possess a passport with a minimum of six months validity from their date of departure
- they have an onward or return ticket
- they have confirmation of accommodation
- they can produce evidence of their ability to maintain themselves in Antigua and Barbuda