The Aladdin Beach Resort is conveniently located in the lively city of Hurghada right on a sandy beach. This is where the cool waters of the Red Sea and the warm Egyptian hospitality combine to create the memories of a lifetime.
Hurghada, once just a tiny fishing village, has now become a major sought after tourist destination for relaxing, diving and exploring variety historical delight.
There are plenty of sightseeing trips to be booked with help from the friendly staff and the city centre is just a few minutes drive away with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants and attractions. The resort is located 7 km from the airport and 19 km from Hurghada village.
The hotel comprises 390 air-conditioned rooms and 4 suites. The rooms are spacious and include amenities such as: - Air-conditioning. - Television with cable connection. - Telephone with direct dial facility. - Refrigerator. - En suite bathroom. - Wake-up call. - Room service. - Family rooms are available. - Baby cot and baby chairs available upon request.
- Amira's Amphitheater Beach Disco and Animation Area of the summer.
- Diving centre, aqua centre, windsurfing centre.
- Souk el Agrabah shopping centre. - Aladdin Kindergarten.
- 2 outdoor swimming pools. - Large beach with a gentle slope to the sea.
- Health centre. - Bank. - Travel agency.
- Beach volleyball. - Football. - Tennis. - Table tennis. - Mini golf. - Gym machines in the health club and towels at the beach & pool.
- Every evening there is a different show (animation show, Nubian, Oriental, Miss/Mr Aladdin show, International show, etc) at the disco (winter season) or the amphitheatre (summer season).
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Iago's Disco /Nightclub.
Agrabah Main Restaurant: all buffet style. During meals mineral water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local brands of alcoholic drinks are offered.
Genie's Grill Beach Bar and Grill.
Oasis Italians Restaurant by the pool.
Abu's Pub serving draught beer.
Ali's Bar and Coffee Shop.
A mini fridge filled with free bottles of water can be found in each guests room.
Enquire about this hotel
Hotel Guide Price £500
The price is a guide price only to include flights from the UK (other world wide flights available), transfer or car hire as required and one weeks accommodation assuming twin / double room share.
Sports prices are additional as required (see sports centre pages for more on this).
Please call for expert advice and and instant best price quotation.