The Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort is located directly on the hotel's private beach. The hotel is within walking distance of the Souk Makadi complex, home to a number of restaurants, shops and bars.
The Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort features 313 rooms and 4 junior suites, each offering;
- air conditioning - satellite TV - telephone - safe - minibar - hairdryer - balcony or terrace
- Bank: No - ATM: No - Room service: Yes, 24 hours - Laundry service: Yes - Shops: Yes, various shops and boutiques - Hairdresser: No - Beautician: No - Shuttle bus: Yes, to the golf course - Internet access: Internet cafe in the Souk Makadi Complex - Business facilities: Yes
RESTAURANTS / BARS
The Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort is sold on an all inclusive basis, which includes the following;
- Buffet style breakfast (7am-10.30am), lunch (12.30pm-2.30pm) and dinner (6.30pm-10.30pm) in El Sayadeia restaurant - A la carte alternative lunch (midday-5pm) and dinner (Mon - Thu 6.30pm-10pm; prior reservation required) at the beach restaurant - An alternative daily Oriental dinner menu is served in the Arabesque Bedouins Restaurant (subject to availability; prior reservation required) - An alternative candlelit dinner gala is available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights (once per stay; prior reservation required) - Late continental breakfast at the Terrasina Pool Restaurant (10.30am-midday) - Sandwiches, cakes, tea and coffee at the Terrasina Pool Restaurant (midday-5pm) - A la carte snacks, sandwiches, salads, pizzas, pastas and meat, poultry and fish dishes from the Terrasina Pool Restaurant (midday-5pm) - Ice cream from the (midday-5pm) - A selection of soft drinks, mineral water, tea, coffee, local beer, local wine, local spirits and local cocktails, available from a range of outlets between 9am and midnight - Fruit basket in your room (once per stay) - 1 bottle of wine, in your room, per stay - A selection of soft drinks in the mini-bar - Laundry and valet services (not valid on day of departure) - Hire of snorkelling equipment from the towel house / pool (must be returned at the end of the day) - Tennis, squash, table tennis, table football and gym - Pedalo and canoe hire (subject to availability) - Twice a week free introductory dive lesson - Use of the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi at the Makadi Oasis Hotel (please book with reception) - 30 minutes free internet access in the internet room, per stay (please refer to reception).
Not all outlets are included in the all inclusive package. Guests will be required to wear an identity bracelet. Locations and times subject to change without notice. All inclusive ends at midday on day of departure.
The Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort offers a range of dining options including;
- El Sayadeia Restaurant, the hotel's main restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with international, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern flavours - Beduin Restaurant, traditional Egyptian restaurant serving specialities straight from the grill. Open for evening meals - Terrasina Restaurant, located by the pool, serving continental breakfast as well as a selection of salads, pizzas, pastas. - ZenZana Bar, offering fresh fish and seafood for lunch and dinner - Pool bar - Beach Bar.
Not all facilities are included on all inclusive board basis.
- Extensive freshwater pool - Children's pool
The Makadi Serena Spa located in the Jaz Makadi Star and Spa Hotel is open to all guests staying in Makadi Bay. Offering a range of treatments inspired by Indian wellness traditions and ancient Egyptian beauty rituals, The Makadi Serena Spa features 23 treatment rooms, including Adam and Eve suites with private, secluded Jacuzzi gardens plus rooms for Vichy Treatment, scrubs and wraps, massages, facials, pedicures and manicures. The Spa also has a herbal bath, sauna, hamman and Jacuzzi plus a Vegetarian restaurant and juice bar.
The Makadi Serena Spa is open daily from 9am-7pm. Reservations can be made at the Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort reception.
The Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort is situated directly on the hotel's private sandy beach.
- tennis court - aerobics classes - water gymnastics - kayaking - pedal boats - beach football - table tennis - beach volleyball courts - darts - water polo - boccia - billiards
Sports facilities and equipment hire may be at a charge, payable locally.
Enquire about this hotel
Hotel Guide Price £900
The price is a guide price only to include flights from the UK (other world wide flights available), transfer or car hire as required and one weeks accommodation assuming twin / double room share.
Sports prices are additional as required (see sports centre pages for more on this).
Please call for expert advice and and instant best price quotation.