Guide price based on one week flight inclusive package per person (UK flights & airport transfers or car hire where needed). Other european and world wide flights available. Sports prices are additional as required (see sports center pages for more on this).
The Jaz Makadi Golf Hotel is located on the shores of Makadi Bay in the heart of the 18 hole par 72 championship Madinat Makadi golf course. The hotel overlooks the crystal clear waters of the Red Sea and is near to the Souk Makadi Complex, home to a variety of restaurants, shops and bars.
The Jaz Makadi Golf Hotel features 73 spacious rooms including 10 Executive suites. Each room features;
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub and shower
- LCD Satellite TV
- International direct dial telephone (payable locally)
- Mini bar
- In room safe
- Balcony or terrace
- Coffee/tea making facilities
Executive suites feature a spacious terrace and private Jacuzzi.
- Bank: In the nearby Souk Makadi
- ATM: In the nearby Souk Makadi
- Room service: Yes
- Laundry service: No
- Shops: The nearby Souk Makadi offers more than 145 outlets selling gold jewellery, pure perfume oils and high quality cotton clothing
- Hairdresser: No
- Beautician: No
- Shuttle bus: No
- Internet access: Yes
- Business facilities: No
The Jaz Makadi Golf Hotel is sold on a bed and breakfast basis, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant. Upgrade to half board to include buffet style dinner in the main restaurant.
The Jaz Makadi Golf Hotel features;
- Eagle Restaurant, serving a variety of international cuisine for buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bogey Bar serving lunch and refreshing drinks
Guests can enjoy the convenience of the pre-paid dine around scheme at selected restaurants in the nearby Souk Makadi Complex - information can be obtained at the hotel's reception.
Selected restaurants include;
- Sofra restaurant, serving traditional Egyptian cuisine
- Le Grill BBQ restaurant
- Makadi Tukai offering oriental style food
- Nino's Italian Restaurant
- Beach Restaurant serving international cuisine
- Amaya restaurant offering traditional Indian cuisine
Outdoor pool (heated during winter)
The Makadi Serena Spa located in the Jaz Makadi Star and Spa Hotel is open to all guests staying in Makadi Bay. Offering a range of treatments inspired by Indian wellness traditions and ancient Egyptian beauty rituals, The Makadi Serena Spa features 23 treatment rooms, including Adam and Eve suites with private, secluded Jacuzzi gardens plus rooms for Vichy Treatment, scrubs and wraps, massages, facials, pedicures and manicures. The Spa also has a herbal bath, sauna, hamman and Jacuzzi plus a Vegetarian restaurant and juice bar.
The Makadi Serena Spa is open daily from 9am-7pm. Reservations can be made at the Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort reception.
Guests of the Jaz Makadi Golf Hotel can use the private beach of the nearby Jaz Makadi Star and Spa Hotel
18 hole par 72 championship golf course (payable locally)
Guests of the Jaz Makadi Golf Hotel can use the facilities of the nearby Jaz Makadi Star & Spa Hotel, which include;
- tennis courts
- beach volleyball courts
- beach football
- billiards and pool tables
Sports facilities and equipment hire may be at a charge, payable locally.