SOL Y MAR CLUB MAKADI In MAKADI BAY
The Sol Y Mar Club Makadi is situated on a secluded stretch of private, sandy beach just minutes from the Souk Makadi, a bustling shopping complex offering a range of shops, restaurants, bars and busy nightlife.
The Sol Y Mar Club Makadi features 270 guestrooms, each featuring;
- Air conditioning
- Balcony, terrace or panoramic window
- Satellite TV
- International direct dial telephone
- Mini bar
Safety deposit boxes are available at reception. Non smoking rooms are available on request.
- Bank: Yes, in nearby Souk Makadi
- ATM: Yes, in nearby Souk Makadi
- Room service: Yes, 24 hours
- Laundry service: Yes
- Shops: Gift shop. The nearby Souk Makadi offers more than 145 outlets selling gold jewellery, pure perfume oils and high quality cotton clothing.
- Hairdresser: available at the nearby Souk Makadi
- Beautician: available at the nearby Souk Makadi
- Shuttle bus: Yes, 3 times a day to Hurghada centre (chargeable)
- Internet access: Yes (pay locally)
- Business facilities: No
Children's Club: Yes, for ages 3-12, with a range of activities plus a children's playground, games room with DVD player and a freshwater swimming pool. The main restaurant also offers a special children's menu if required.
RESTAURANTS / BARS
The Sol Y Mar Club Makadi is sold on an all inclusive basis, which includes the following;
- Buffet meals in the main restaurant; breakfast (7am-10.30am); lunch (12.30pm-2.30pm) and dinner (6pm-9.30pm). Children's dinner is served from 5.30-6pm and a late dinner is served from 10pm-midnight.
- Late continental breakfast at the pool bar (10.30am-11.30am)
- Late breakfast at Sakkala Terrace
- Afternoon tea, coffee, cakes and snacks at the pool bar (3.30pm-4.30pm)
- Pizza on the terrace (midday-5pm)
- Selected soft drinks, local beer and local wine, available from a range of outlets from 10am-midnight
- Ice cream (midday-8pm)
- Water polo, table football, tennis (daytime only), billiards, table tennis, fitness room, volleyball, boccia and darts
Not all facilities are included in the all inclusive package. Locations and times are subject to change without notice. All Inclusive ends at midday of the day of departure. Food & beverage facilities The Sol Y Mar Club Makadi features; - El Masry Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with live cooking stations
- El Kobba Pool Bar offers light snacks and refreshments
- The Beach Bar
Guests can enjoy the convenience of the 'pre-paid dine around' scheme at selected restaurants in the nearby Souk Makadi Complex at the hotel's reception. Selected restaurants include;
- Sofra restaurant, serving traditional Egyptian cuisine
- Le Grill BBQ restaurant
- Makadi Tukai offering oriental style food
- Nino's Italian Restaurant
- Beach Restaurant serving international cuisine
- Amaya restaurant offering traditional Indian cuisine
- 2 heated swimming pools
- Separate children's pool
The Sol Y Mar Club Makadi has an on-site fitness centre and spa with sauna and Jacuzzi.
The Makadi Serena Spa located in the Jaz Makadi Star and Spa Hotel is open to all guests staying in Makadi Bay. Offering a range of treatments inspired by Indian wellness traditions and ancient Egyptian beauty rituals, The Makadi Serena Spa features 23 treatment rooms, including Adam and Eve suites with private, secluded Jacuzzi gardens plus rooms for Vichy Treatment, scrubs and wraps, massages, facials, pedicures and manicures. The Spa also has a herbal bath, sauna, hamman and Jacuzzi plus a Vegetarian restaurant and juice bar.
The Makadi Serena Spa is open daily from 9am-7pm. Reservations can be made at the Iberotel Makadi Beach Resort reception.
Private sandy beach
- Beach football
- Water polo
- Tennis courts (floodlights are available for night-time matches, payable locally)
- Football pitch
- Table tennis
- Table football
- Garden chess Sports facilities and equipment hire may be at a charge, payable locally
Enquire about this hotel
Hotel Guide Price £850
The price is a guide price only to include flights from the UK (other world wide flights available), transfer or car hire as required and one weeks accommodation assuming twin / double room share.
Sports prices are additional as required (see sports centre pages for more on this).
Please call for expert advice and and instant best price quotation.