Located on one of the finest sandy beaches, with an impressive landscape of pools, waterfalls and lagoons, the Kempinski Hotel Soma Bay promises luxury facilities complemented by friendly service in a Moorish castle designed building.
The Hotel is situated on the Soma Bay peninsula, directly on the beach front, with the Red Sea mountain range as a back drop.
325 spacious air-conditioned guest rooms including 22 Junior suites, 10 Deluxe suites and 2 Presidential suites, all offering a private balcony or terrace with sea, lagoon or resort view.
Each room features a generous sized bathroom, with bath tub and separate shower. - Air conditioning. - Flat screen TV with satellite channels. - Internet access. - Mini bar. - Telephone. - Hair dryer. - Bathrobe. - Slippers.
Booking a Laguna Club room or a suite you will have access to the Laguna Club Lounge which offers canapes, snacks, American breakfast, soft drinks and juices, with views over Soma Bays marina. Guests in these rooms can also enjoy a late check out, free newspapers, daily fruit, designer toiletries, free internet access in the Laguna lounge, complimentary access to the health club (gym, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room) and complimentary anti-stress or Swedish massage (7 night minimum stay).
The Kempinski has its own house reef, which can be accessed from the beach or the jetty and offers excellent snorkelling opportunities (at a charge).
- Currency exchange.
- 24 hours room service.
- Laundry service (chargeable).
- Hairdresser at the Thalasso centre.
- Soma Bay shuttle bus service.
- Internet access: WiFi in public areas (pay locally).
- Business facilities.
- KempiKids club for ages 4-12 and playground.
- Babysitting with prior reservation and subject to availability.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools (main pool heated)
- 1 childrens pool
- Health club and spa:(pay locally) including a fully equipped gym, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, in addition to 8 treatment rooms and separate male and female hydrotherapy facilities
- Beach: 400m stretch of sandy beach complete with sun beds and umbrellas
- 4 floodlit tennis courts (pay locally for equipment and instructors).
- A squash courts (pay locally for equipment and instructors).
The Kempinski Soma Bay is sold on a bed & breakfast basis, which includes buffet style breakfast in the main restaurant. Upgrade to half board to include buffet style dinner in the main restaurant.
The Kempinski Soma Bay offers several tempting dining options including:
The main restaurant, The View, featuring an indoor and outdoor terrace and serving a selection of international cuisine.
Fusion restaurant, serving Asian delicacies from around the Pacific Ocean.
Al Dente restaurant, offering Italian cuisine. - Al Mar pool restaurant, serving an a la carte menu.
Sultan lobby and lounge, serving English and Arabic high tea, light snacks and tapas. It also hosts live entertainment.
Beachcomber beach bar, offering exotic cocktails and light refreshments. Not all facilities are included on half board basis.